Do you feel equipped to understand your teens’ vernacular? Netsanity published an excellent infographic that categorizes current teen slang into three categories: “Fun and Harmless,” “Keep an Eye On” and “Warning Flags.” Below you will find a list of six slang terms you may find yourself hearing by this summer.
- Hundo P: short for 100% sure or certain
- Gucci: something is good or cool
- 9: short for “A parent is watching!”
- Throw shade: to give someone a nasty look or say something unpleasant about them
- Stealthing: secretly removing one’s condom during sex, then bragging about it by encouraging other men to do the same
- Curve: to reject or deny someone’s sexual advances or romantic interests
Click HERE to read Netsanity’s full article, Decoding Teen Slang.