Whether you are single, in a relationship or married, you can make this Valentine’s Day the most special one yet. Here are some fun, non-traditional ways to celebrate the holiday of love:
- Start a valentines day tradition – Learn a new skill or find something fun to do and make it a yearly tradition.
- Celebrate your friendships – Your relationships with friends and family are just as important as romantic relationships. Take a moment and appreciate those around you and how they make a difference in your life.
- Make cards for others – Consider those who need a kind word (friends, family, nursing home residents) and send them a Valentine’s Day greeting or encouraging message.
- Celebrate you! – Make time for yourself and relax. Have a spa day, go to bed early or watch your favorite movie.
- Volunteer – spread some love and happiness by giving back to others.