Now that Independence Day is behind us, only half the summer season remains! Planning for an intentional end of summer is a great investment for your family. Download a free, printable Summer Family Bucket List template and start brainstorming and creating a list of activities your family would like to complete together.
Here are a few summer bucket list ideas for your family:
- Watch a movie outside
- Learn and play a new board game
- Unplug for the day (no television, tablets, computers or cellphones)
- Design your own mini-golf course in the backyard
- Lake day (rent kayaks, paddleboards or a boat)
- Visit a museum
- Participate in a community education watercolor class
- Create a family reading goal (ex: read for 30 minutes each day)
- Make homemade cookies
Click here to download your free template!